Buffalo Chicken Wings
['4 large carrots, peeled', '4 large ribs celery, trimmed', '4 pounds chicken wings, (about 24), tips removed, rinsed and patted dry', '1/2 cup unsalted butter', '2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce', '1 cup peanut oil', '1 cup vegetable oil', 'Salt and pepper, to taste', 'Danish Blue-Cheese Dip']
1. Cut the carrots and celery into sticks; set aside.
2. Using a sharp knife, separate the chicken wings at the joint so you have a "drumstick" and a "thigh." Set aside.
3. Melt the butter with the Tabasco sauce in a small saucepan. Transfer it to a large bowl and set aside.
4. Heat the peanut and vegetable oils in a deep, heavy pot over medium-high heat. When the oils are hot, cook the chicken in batches until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Remove with tongs and drain on paper towels. Place in the bowl and toss with the Tabasco mixture to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the wings immediately with the carrot and celery sticks and dip alongside
Attribution for Recipes (CC BY-SA 3.0):
The recipes displayed in this app have been crated using content available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. The recipes are based on the following dataset:
[Food Ingredients and Recipes Dataset with Images]
License: CC BY-SA 3.0
We would like to express our gratitude to the content creators who contributed to the dataset and shared their work under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license, allowing us to showcase and share these recipes with you.