['5 ounces unblanched hazelnuts', '1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon hazelnut oil*', '1 1/2 cups heavy cream', '5 ounces milk chocolate, cut into small pieces', '3 egg yolks', '1/3 cup granulated sugar', '1/4 cup water', 'small baking tray', 'clean towel', 'food processor', 'large bowl', 'whisk or eggbeater', '2 medium heatproof bowls', 'small saucepan', 'electric mixer with large bowl', 'rubber spatula']
1. Position the rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Arrange the hazelnuts on a small baking tray and bake until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes, turning the tray back to front after 5 or 6 minutes. Cool. Enclose the nuts in a clean towel and rub until as much of the skins as possible come off.
2. Place the nuts and hazelnut oil in the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process until a paste forms.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, using a whisk or eggbeater, whip the heavy cream. Refrigerate, covered, until needed.
4. In a medium heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, melt the chocolate. Turn off the heat when almost melted and stir occasionally until completely melted. Scrape into the nut paste and process until thoroughly mixed. Set aside.
5. In a clean medium heatproof bowl, lightly whisk the egg yolks.
Attribution for Recipes (CC BY-SA 3.0):
The recipes displayed in this app have been crated using content available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. The recipes are based on the following dataset:
[Food Ingredients and Recipes Dataset with Images]
License: CC BY-SA 3.0
We would like to express our gratitude to the content creators who contributed to the dataset and shared their work under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license, allowing us to showcase and share these recipes with you.