BBQ Chicken Legs
['1 cup organic ketchup', '1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar', '2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar', '2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce', '2 garlic cloves, minced', '1 teaspoon paprika', '1 teaspoon kosher salt', '2 pounds chicken legs']
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together all the ingredients.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently, reduce heat to low and simmer 2–3 minutes, until sauce has thickened.
3. Allow BBQ Sauce to cool, then store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to use.
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Place the chicken legs in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle with the salt, and coat with 1/2 cup of the BBQ sauce, cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
3. Place the chicken legs on a baking rack over a foil lined baking sheet, baste with extra BBQ sauce, if desired, and roast for 45 minutes.
Attribution for Recipes (CC BY-SA 3.0):
The recipes displayed in this app have been crated using content available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. The recipes are based on the following dataset:
[Food Ingredients and Recipes Dataset with Images]
License: CC BY-SA 3.0
We would like to express our gratitude to the content creators who contributed to the dataset and shared their work under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license, allowing us to showcase and share these recipes with you.