Broccoli Bagna Càuda
['2 bunches broccoli (about 2 pounds), cut into florets, with stems peeled and cut into uniform pieces', '2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil or fat of choice Kosher salt', 'Kosher salt', 'Freshly ground black pepper', '6 anchovy fillets packed in olive oil (about half of a 2 ounce can), drained and minced', '1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil', '2 garlic cloves, minced', '1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes', 'Finely grated zest and juice from 1 medium lemon']
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F with the rack in the middle position.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the broccoli and macadamia nut oil, and season generously with salt and pepper. Arrange the broccoli in a single layer on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
3. Roast the tray of broccoli for 30 to 35 minutes, or until tender and toasty, tossing the broccoli and turning the baking sheet halfway through the cooking time.
4. In the mean time, make the bagna càuda. Cook the minced anchovies and olive oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until the anchovies melt into the oil, which should take 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the garlic and red pepper flakes.
5. When the broccoli's done roasting, transfer it to a large bowl, and mix it with the garlic-anchovy sauce, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
Attribution for Recipes (CC BY-SA 3.0):
The recipes displayed in this app have been crated using content available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. The recipes are based on the following dataset:
[Food Ingredients and Recipes Dataset with Images]
License: CC BY-SA 3.0
We would like to express our gratitude to the content creators who contributed to the dataset and shared their work under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license, allowing us to showcase and share these recipes with you.