['3 cups sifted all-purpose flour', '2 teaspoons baking powder', '2 teaspoons baking soda', '1/2 teaspoon salt', '2 teaspoons cinnamon', '2 cups sugar', '1 1/2 cups vegetable oil', '3 cups grated raw carrots (1 pound)', '4 eggs', '1/2 cup chopped walnuts', '3 ounces cream cheese, softened', '4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter or pareve margarine, softened', '"2 cups confectioners sugar"', '1 teaspoon lemon juice']
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
2. Sift the flour together with the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl, combine the sugar and oil and mix thoroughly. Add the carrots and blend well.
4. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, to the carrot mixture, beating well after each addition. Fold in the nuts. Then gradually add the flour mixture, blending well.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool before frosting.
When the cake is cool, blend together the frosting ingredients and frost.
Attribution for Recipes (CC BY-SA 3.0):
The recipes displayed in this app have been crated using content available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. The recipes are based on the following dataset:
[Food Ingredients and Recipes Dataset with Images]
License: CC BY-SA 3.0
We would like to express our gratitude to the content creators who contributed to the dataset and shared their work under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license, allowing us to showcase and share these recipes with you.